This is a Chance
[html]

Word Count → 261

Hehe, yeah XD I'll go ask for you to be titled up now!

As the coyote spoke of her skills some of the nervousness seemed to melt from her. She was confident in her skill-set, but not so much that she was pompous. That was a good mindset to have. All in all, the girl seemed to be quite a friendly soul and there was not even an iota of bad intentions that Savina could detect about her. It was lucky that the coy had shown up at her doorstep and not at some of the other wolf packs in the area. There were plenty of wolves, such as herself, that held nothing against their smaller cousins but there were also quite a few that held onto those old prejudices. Crimson Dreams did not judge someone for their blood, only for who they were inside.

Whatever tension that had remained held tautly between her shoulders relaxed, convinced now that this woman posed no threat to her pack and was truthful in what she spoke. "Those are good skills to have, and surely they will benefit the pack." Emerald eyes looked over the girl once more before adding, "You may relax, there is no need for such posturing any longer." It was good that submission had been shown, especially with her distrust of outsiders that was prevalent now, but the coyote was no longer a completely unknown entity. "I am Savina Marino, the alpha here. What is the name of my newest member?" A very slight smile painted her face at the question, as it was proof of the coy's acceptance into the Dreaming family.

<style>
.sm-venus {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HFICe.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sm-venus .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sm-venus .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sm-venus .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sm-venus p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sm-venus b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread