Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist
[html]

Word Count → 354

GUILTY ME, I TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT, BUT YOU WERE ALL I WANTED IN ME → p. Tali

She jumped at his words, a clanging of bones falling to the floor since they were unstrung. She would turn to him then, saying some words about how she had taken forever to get those bones perfectly. Cotl didn't give a fuck at the moment, and he pulled his large ears back and he held a frown on his mouth as he looked at her and her bony body. He looked to her stained hands as well, seeing the red ink there. What a bitch. The red was one of the most valuable colors to him. Black was also important and it was mostly used as well. Cotl took a deep breath that ended with him making a loud noise with his mouth in the form of a grunt. Ist vas cleans vhens du valks in dere! his words were heavily accented, showing the actual anger he did have at the moment about the woman having gone in his room and taken his shit without asking. If she asked, he probably would have helped her find her own goddamn paints so she didn't have to use his precious tattooing ink.

He stood in front of her, his shoulders straight, and his arms crossed over his broad chest. Auf courses Ich cleans ist! Die fuck, Talitha?! the man growled to her, his neck cringing to the right and his hackles raising on his bare back. He huffed and shook his head as he tried to straighten himself out. the twitching was bad because he was angry, and the angrier he got, the more he twitched and acted like a jerk because of it. Du could's--FICKARSCHLOCHSCHEISS- auf just asks, Tali. the man spoke to her and put his hand to his forehead. Die fuck are du making anyvays? the man asked, half curious as to what she needed his paint for anyways. Cotl wanted it to be a cool reason, because if it wasn't then he was going to be even more pissed. She really didn't know how long it took him to find that paint, and he couldn't help but be angry about it.

<style>
.cvu-animal {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XQEgq.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.cvu-animal .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.cvu-animal p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.cvu-animal b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#AF2B2B}
.cvu-animal i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
Tammi edit: darkened your bold font a tiny bit!

Messages In This Thread