M - End of All Hope
[html]

OOC: +5

She went to kick him again, but it just made it all the easier to continue with what he was doing. This all was beginning to be so familiar, and it was hard for Hurricane to keep control of the body the further this went on. Eventually, it wasn't Hurricane anymore. Bartholomew woke up, blinking, and his pace slowing for a moment, his breathing hard. His tool was swelling inside of the woman by now, and he instinctively pushed a few more times. He heard her cried words, and he looked down at her, his mismatched gaze returning to the soft, emotional gaze of her lover, of Bartholomew Cubbins. He was finally coherent of what was going on, but he didn't know the details. By the time he had realized things though, his knot had already gotten himself stuck inside of her. It would be then that he would actually get a whiff of the woman. She was in heat. His ears instantly fell back on his head and he looked down at her. His seed spilt inside of her, and he could feel the life leaving his tool and going into her. He let out a exasperated sigh as he looked down at her. He had a look on his face that told her "I'm sorry" right away.

I'ma so sorry Kryssy. the male spoke to the woman who was stuck underneath him. I'ma sorries. was pretty much the only thing he could say before his hand went to her bloodied face. Why did dis a happen? What'd Mars do ta ya'? the man had asked the woman because he was still confused as to what was going on. He didn't know of a third personality that would have raped the woman, he was just put here at the moment after to deal with what was going on. He looked down at his hips that were aligned with her own and he sighed again. He looked at the woman's hurt face. It looked as if she had been bitten, and by him no doubt. His ears fell flat on his head and he looked around the room for a moment to see if there was any towels he could reach to clean her face up. He didn't find any so he took to the old way of cleaning wounds. He let his tongue come from his mouth and he had lapped up the blood that dripped from the woman's face. He tenderly tended her wounds for the duration that the two would be stuck together on this bed. I din't mean ta hurt ya', Kryssy. the man spoke to her softly, his hand going to the side of her face that was not injured and he pet her tan cheeks. His eyes showed sorrow to her, showing her that he didn't mean for this to happen like this. This was against everything he was.

I love ya' Kryssy. I din't mean for dis t'happen.. the man spoke, even as his seed still split into her. They made life together, and now their both would have to suffer the consequences. Mars mostly, because this was his fault. If he wasn't a fucking mental case, none of this would have happened.

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread