A Silhouette's Stream
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 584(5pts)

She seemed to be loosening up, allowing Revan to flatter and speak as he pleased, but the entire time she spoke, Revan could tell she was trying to hide something, especially when she started to say what he could only assume was dogs, but changed it to wolves instead. It seemed there was more to this female than meets the eye. "You're welcome, and no, you're the first Layla I've met so far, though hopefully this won't be the last time that I will meet you." Revan smiled, taking in the small details that he wasn't really allowed to see until now, and his eyes lingered heavily on the unique markings on her face. Looks like a wolf...she must really like wolves..

Revan shook his head at the common assumption that came with jackals. "In a way that is true, but that was back when my ancestors lived in africa. Things are much different today, but of course there are still those who insist on sticking to the old beliefs, as is the same of course with those certain dogs that claim they are wolves to belong within a wolf pack, or that they are ashamed of their dog heritage for some reason. Things change as the years go by, nature offers alternatives and we as creatures of the forest etch out our own existence among those alternatives." The montana comment wasn't a particularly important comment, so he let it file within his mind and move on.

He tilted his head when the female's ears went back, but as quickly as it happened he had to question if it really did. "You're welcome, but it's not flattery. I'm merely pointing out the obvious." He smiled again, Revan's trademark smile, and then came the speech about how she was not a dog and that she was a wolf and how German Shepherds were closer to wolves than dogs. The female didn't know who she was dealing with. Revan was a scout, trained to look for details within landscapes as well as living creatures. Even if he hadn't been that well trained or received no training at all, he had grown up around dogs and knew the scent as well as the characteristics of dogs. Little did anyone know there were also wolves welcome among the pack he had grown up with, but he had withheld that information from his packmates in Inferni. That wouldn't have boded well for the jackal.

Nevertheless, he could tell the female was hiding something, but the biggest question was whether to pursue it or to just let it go? "Layla...I know you're hiding something. Your secret is safe with me. German Shepherd or Wolf," And he had used German Shepherd because she had mentioned it and it was the first dog species that came to his mind. "human or butterfly, I don't care what you are, I am not going to judge you. You're beautiful either way." Revan stared into her wonderfully deep eyes. "As for what I do...I'm a scout. I'm trained to patrol the borders, as well as gather information and report it back to my leaders. Today however, is a sort of day off for me. I didn't really have anything to do after I finished my daily hike and workout, so I headed out for another exploring session outside of Inferni's lands. I don't have anything else planned however, what about you?" Revan was anxious to find out this next bit of information.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread