Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist
[html]

He wasn't happy, but she wasn't impressed by his flagrant disregard of her art. Her fingers tapped angrily against her hips as she listened to his enraged words. She didn't care about his bedroom. She was a princess, and she didn't need him to get what she wanted. He was simply easier to get at than Halifax. "I didn't see anything clean, Cotl," she shot, twisting her body at an uncomfortable angle to show her irritation. Yes, it had been clean, but she didn't want to be wrong. Her eyes closed, arms crossing, and her back turned toward the orange Luperci. He'd ruined a sculpture she'd been working on for hours. It didn't matter that she'd stolen his inks and ransacked his room.

Of course he cleaned it, but she could have asked. "And wasted all that time searching for you?! You weren't in your room, Cotl, and I needed it THEN." A huff of air escaped her muzzle, but her mood changed drastically when he asked about the project itself. Suddenly animated, she turned to face him again, her arms reaching out to pull him deeper into the home. Crimson eyes glanced past him to make sure they were truly alone; she didn't need others stealing her work. "It's magnificent, Cotl, I swear it is." With careful steps, she crossed the space, yanking a worn blanket off of the top of the piece. With the exception of the hind legs and skull, the skeleton was fully wired and in seemingly perfect condition. Each bone was painted with precision, the marks emulating musculature found beneath the fur and more tribal designs she'd found in books. Excitement flooding her eyes, she looked at her German 'friend'. "What do you think?"

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread