Love is like war
[html]

Herpaderp XD secui form

'Yes, I think so, I know whats up anyhow, at least I think so...' maybe she had said to much, Aeron was likely to ask what Io thought was wrong, and the collie woman wouldn't lie, it was just something that she simply never need unless in dire sircumstances. There was never a need to lie as far as she was concerned, but sometimes she had to force herself to do such a thing, it made her feel sick.

Io nodded softly, 'Dead?' she asked. She herself had lost eight pups or there abouts, she could never remember when she wanted to. To some it was a tender subject, but to Io it was just past. Even when it had been the present she had given little care to the subject. It had just been another thing that was destined to happen.

Io shook her head, 'No, keep it. There are people other than me that need it'. Her reply was sent along with a faint smile, she did not need food now, but this woman was hunter and that was something she could do with in the coming weeks. Sarajevo could get the meat for her, but he was old enough to be doing his own things now, she couldn't rely on him for long. Revan could get meat for her too, but again he was his own person.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread