[M] tell me i'm a bad man
[html]

Word Count → --

durrrr

The wolf faltered, and the coyote was on him. Kesho hurled himself at the large brute, even as he rose, seeing the advantage he could gain by keeping the beast off of his feet. Knock him down, and he would die swiftly.

Eerily, his lips curled back into a smile at the thought, crimson eyes burning with an unnatural fire, something more than his own. Yellowed, dangerous teeth struck out at flesh again, seeking the tender belly of the beast. Enraged, the beast flew at him, faster than the Hydra thought he could move. Kesho could not dodge this attack in time, and the wolf managed to grab a bit of flesh around his neck. Leaping from the wolf's grasp, Kesho felt his skin rip.

His vision went black, blinded. Kesho lashed out, insanely, erratically, with deathly speed and force. He would destroy that repugnant, offensive creature. Kesho's shoulder and neck were soaked in his own blood, but he felt nothing, saw nothing. Sharp, demonic teeth sought that familiar blood, despite his own body quickly losing it.

<style>
.kfree-01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:right;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-01 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-01 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread