Love is like war
[html]

np Smile

'Yup' Io said with a faint smile. 'Revan's'. It had not been something she had happily accepted. Another smile grace her bicolored maw, this time it was a sympathetic smile. While Aeron seemed upset by her child's death, that was something Io could only emphathise with. 'I've lost... eight pups in my life, out of the nine I bore from three different litters'. She paused and sighed, 'This will be my fourth and I'm barely three.It's ridiculous!' She let out a soft chuckle, it was humourous to the hybrid girl, who suppose she should at least feel a little guilt when mentioning the lost children. She carried on her speech, 'Sarajevo is the only survivor so I don't hold out much hope for them' she said, gesturing to her own body. Her voice stayed deadpan throught her words, despite her smiles.

Io smiled, but her tone of voice changed. It was lighter and friendier than usual, 'And I cook, feel free to drop into my cave if you even want a cooked meal. It looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time in there'. Shifting her position slightly, so she lay on her side rather than her raised stomach, she turned to Aeron again, 'We could strike up a business'. Io couldn't hunt well, while she could easily catch a rabbit or two anything larger proved a task for the hybrid.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread