A miracle to be blessed with...
The call to the male was faint, but there. His eyes widened as a sudden terror struck his heart. Lifting his son into his arms, he began running. Shifting would have made his running quicker, but he didn't stop to take the time. It seemed to take too long before he could smell something he'd smelled once before. His own brother's blood was spilling. His heart stopped as he recognized the battered form of the other male. The others didn't matter.

Tall and elegant, the male approached the scene slowly now. His heart had been racing, but now it stopped. It was only the whimper from his son which reminded him he was holding Liam. He set the pup down, kneeling by his brother, his bi-colored eyes on Noah. The others registered faintly. He wished his mother was here, she always had herbs and the like to take care of emergencies. She was not, and he was. He lifted his eyes to the surrounding wolves. "Noah is my brother," He announced to no one, and anyone who was listening.

The world was returning. His eyes searched each face until he found the one who seemed to be in charge. It wasn't Jefferson, but she looked like she knew what it was she was looking at. "Tell me what I can do to help save him." It wasn't a request, it was a demand.

Messages In This Thread