[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
((Sounds good to me! Smile ))

The voice rang out. The male opened his eyes; he must have dozed off. He gave a somewhat groggy smile to the stranger. "Hello...I'm Taliesin. Story writer and dreamer extraordinaire." He felt pleasantly sleepy, and yet awake enough to be comfortable with anyone and everyone who approached today. "Pleasure to meet you, Bartholomew. Feel free to join me up here." He patted the porch, then returned to his at ease posture.

"I'm new here. Just came back from bein gone a year or so. Things change in that time." He shrugged. It wasn't quite like him to be so...indifferent to a stranger approaching him, but the minor nap he'd taken had relaxed him to where being a little out of character didn't seem so bad. The last few months of constant tension and worry had taken their toll on him, and he was ready to relax.

He absently studied Bartholomew. "I love the jacket. It looks soft. Wish I knew how to make things like that." He did too, creating things besides words strung together was beyond his scope of practice. Even the herbalism he knew was basic and simple. "Maybe someone could teach me someday." It was a passing thought, said in a soft voice. He loved learning. One of these days he'd probably take up Krystalle on her offer of meeting her horse, Senorita. He could learn about horses along of Liam. It could be fun.

Messages In This Thread