Exploring the Fellow
[html]
WC: 460
OOC: woo nice long post for ya

It didn't surprise Shawchert that Domonick had never heard of d'arte, as it was still reletively new and they didn't have as many members. He knew they might even decrease now that there had been danger and that they might think it cursed, he knew it wasn't really cursed, though with his son he should think so.

"He laughs a lot."

Shawchert's spectral son commented, leisurly, which in turn made Shawchert grin. He was glad that this was an occasion of doing so or his actions was sure to be questioned.

"Well I suppose you should find something to slide upon to take with you, and when you want to go down any hills to use that, then there won't be any accidents."

He said with a wide grin on his face. Maybe this was a good thing, meeting someone from a different place. Especially someone who had not heard of the horrors that happened within Shawchert's pack. He'd be able to get his mind off of it, and so far it was working well enough as Domonick spoke of his grumpy leader. Shaw could understand where he came from, meating the scarred male. Shawchert himself didn't look much better either, with his fight he had with Kesho and Argul, his eye and mouth were still puffy, but he was healing as well as any wolf would, His shoulder was still giving him problems, and his legs were tender as well, and he was sure if someone were to come to attack him now, he wouldn't be able to win, no matter what.

"Yes, well he has seen mnay seasons to be sure, and his life must have been a hard one, I suppose he had that right to be the way he is."

Shawchert had enough respect for the Jefferson as he'd shown enough respect to Shaw. Shaw wished his work on the packs presents weren't destroyed or he would have been out handing them to the leaders. His work had been postponed, but he supposed that he should start on it soon...

"Ah I've had enough of snow for this year I'm afraid, the storm has really really taken a lot out of me, many of my packmates have been without homes, and it's hard to rebuild with frozen ground."

He said, which was true, and he just couldn't wait for the day when the ground was soft enough to start working on foundations, taking down buildings that no longer needed to stand, and... well shaw had his work cut out for him.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread