[M] - No escaping your actions
[html]

Smile

WordCount: 325

Somehow, she was pretty sure this was him… And this motherfucker was lying through his teeth. She could just feel the lies in the air. It was like a big ball of lies floating in the air above them, spinning and looming over. She was pissed. Pissed off that he was such a coward to show himself. If he was this big, almighty Alaki, then why would he make it seem like he was someone else?

Hmm… It seems then that this Alaki wasn’t at all as tough as he was made up to be. Here I am, hoping to meet the big bad wolf that hurt that someone, and all I’m hearing is that he’s a pussy-whipped punk…

She knew this would make him mad, at least a little. No crazy wolf can control their anger, and especially when someone was talking shit right in front of their face. Her eyes narrowed. She was no fool. She’s been through too much, seen to many liars lie to her to actually fall for this little scheme.

Why are you lying to me?

There it was. She said it. He had no reason to hurt her, though he probably didn’t need one, and he still didn’t know her real reason for coming. She was good. She wanted him to show the real him, and not just the front he was putting up to hide his identity. His description was told to her in full and this wolf matched it perfectly. His attitude matched it perfectly. Everything but his scent matched it perfectly because her informer could not have described his scent, but now she knew it.

You’re not Jay.

She totally ignored the part about Anathema because she knew Naniko. That was all she needed, and if anything was going on with her and the other members she was sure Naniko would help her out. After all, she was to be part of the pack soon.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread