If I Die Today.. Will They Care Tomorrow?
[html]

again, sorry for the wait!

Mizu stiffened at the sound of a voice. She twitched her ears, holding back a shudder. She sucked in her tears, trying to talk. "I'm not crying for the girl. I'm crying for my pathetic life. I'm crying because I don't want to live anymore.. but that thought scares me. But I want it to come true." Tears fell from her eyes again. It was strange that she just spilled out her feelings to a stranger that she had no idea who they were. She hadn't even looked at the wolf. And she didn't really want to. She burried her face in her hands, trying to calm herself. But that just made her cry harder. She sniffled and more tears spilled over her face. They dropped onto the ground, dampining the soil below her face.

Breathing became hard again. She gasped, scared but happy that maybe she was suffocating. Would she die right here? In front of a wolf she hadn't even looked at? She thought about Teo. He would be sad to see her like this.. he had made her feel better, but only for the day. She gently touched the necklace that accomponied her yin-yang with her fingertips. He seemed to appear infront of her. He offered her kind and gentle words. However she was sure that Teo had probably forgotten her by now. Her shoulders shook as her hand that was touching the necklace went to the ground to steady herself. More tears came down. They didn't seem to slow, just speed up. Why couldn't she stop feeling bad for herself? No one should feel bad for her, she was a pathetic wimp and dirty nasty wolf who deserved to die. She muttered under her breath quitely, but loud enough for the wolf behind her to hear, "No one would care if I died, so why can't I just work up the nerve to jump off a dang cliff?"

<style type="text/css">
.Mizufreebe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40717a; }
.Mizufreebe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40717a; text-align:right;}
.Mizufreebe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mizufreebe05 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#9cddf1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb05.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30535a; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40717a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Mizufreebe05-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Mizufreebe05-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #30535a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread