What is This Thing I Have Discovered?
[html]

Coolio, Io has a voice (singing/speaking) referance on her profile if you need it Smile Can this be set on the 22nd? 300+ (not including lyrics)

'...When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are'

The shed was warm and echoed every word of the song Io heard a long time ago. It wasn't her favourite song. No, there were many she prefered, but this one was the one she had chosen to sing today. Her rendevous with Leon didn't cause her children to die, this had soured her day and the days following that day and today was the day that the hybrid had finally gotten over another failed attempt.

Her ears flicked up, there was a male staring at her. A wolf! Despite her annoyance eariler in the week, she found her hand instinctivly shooting to her stomach in defend and a low accented growl flowing from her maw. Her mane had been brushed that morning, every inch of her appearance had been inspected and dealt with, and the woman still felt horrible about herself. This was the fifth time she had ever felt like this, every time for no reason par from the litter which held Sarajevo, the only surviver. She didn;t hold out much hope for the ones present inside her now either.

'What do you want, wolf?' she asked, her voice dead apart from the single ounce of warning and anger. The silence was killing her, she hated it when there was silence, which was why she learnt how to sing in the first place.

Pushing down a swift feeling of nausea, she repeated her question, firmer and more annoyed. Patience was not on the card table today, 'What do you want?' Nothing was shouted however, she never rose her voice. She stood, struggling to push herself up from the bench, but doing so none the less. She was not angry at the male, just irritated that he was so... there wasn't a word, Io was just annoyed at him. A liberty she take advantage of in her position.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread