A miracle to be blessed with...
((Gah not everyone has posted yet. xP So to keep this moving, those invited post when you can. Other than that, posting order will be Angel, Noah, Jace, Yuki, and Tali. When the others post I'll redo the order once more.))

Angel had brought out her tools and began to examine him as others began to arrive. As she took vitals as much as she could, heart beat, breathing, etcetera, the brother and mate of Noah had arrived and his brother demanded to help. A sharp look went to him only briefly, it was because originally she was in concentration, and she looked back to Noah. "What you can do to help me is to stay put for a moment. Comfort his mate." soon enough she began to wrap his injuries which were the easiest to take care of. The ribs would be something far harder. It would include surgery, tying the bone together to it may heal properly, and then making sure it would not become infected. Looking about for a brief second she also noticed that Jefferson had not yet arrived. Grumbling to herself she continued to work on the boy.

Suddenly words from Jace struck her ears and shock ran through her system. Could it have been already? No. It could not. She had only just checked his vitals moments ago! Moving to the chest, she listened carefully and motioned for everyone to be silent. Angel would not believe it. The boy could not have died that quickly. Granted yes, he had a rib poking out of his side but that did not mean he was so badly injured that he died. However the outside looks never told what was on the inside. As Angel listened her eyes opened wide and a sigh escaped from her lips.

"It is very faint, but his heart still beats. You will not be able to feel it from the outside. He is, however, losing strength. The faster I can get him to my cabin the better. Brother of Noah, I need you to go and fetch my stretcher. My cabin is up this pathway and it will come to a clearing. Enter the door and immediately to the right will be a closet. Open it and you shall see a green canvas stretcher with limbs for the sides. Bring it to me swiftly."

If Angel was to work to save him faster Noah would need to be at her cabin. She needed the table and the remainder of all her other supplies. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she double checked his injuries to make sure that all had been taken care of and then she turned to Yuki.

"Do me a favor and talk to Noah. See if you can bring his spirit back to his body for me. Even I sense it from my time as a shaman in my prior pack. He cannot leave quite yet."

Messages In This Thread