home is wherever i'm with you [aw]
[html]

Feel free to say that he talked with her some more and that he let her stay with him and his family. So she'll have met Eris and the puppies, wheee. Smile

He listened to her explanation, face betraying his emotions in regards to Dahlia de Mai. Larkspur believed with certainty that his old pack was weak, and listening to the puppy explain her mother’s abandonment only echoed his own childhood within him. Yet she lived with a father, albeit one she hated, and oh how desperately she looked to stay in this cavernous underground. His orange eyes gleamed in the firelight, debating such a thing.

“We can’t keep y’here,” he said flatly, leaning to rest crossed arms on his knees. “Y’stay tonight n’I’ll take y’home in the mornin’. Maybe once yer older n’ya thought ‘bout it some more,” the wolf added. “Joining Anathema ain’t like joinin’ another pack, though. When y’join here, y’become family. If yer not bound by blood, y’gotta share blood t’become part of th’ family.”

<style type="text/css">
.larkspur-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.larkspur-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.larkspur-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... rkspur.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread