i know my ship is coming in
[html]

Aww, I’m glad you liked it =). Quality over quantity! Since your post is awesome we can over look that it’s not amazingly long Wink Jaden has a nice gash on his ribs, and twisted his ankle, but has minor cuts and some nice bruises besides that. WC-500+

The world dimmed for only a second as Jaden’s mind nearly wavered into unconsciousness. His body ached at the abuse he had put it through and his mind crawled into a state similar to slow motion. His first indication of a stranger above him was a wonderful face. Dirty with earthy colors and lined with white, the female’s elegant looks and sent brushed against the man’s dull senses with delicate but affirmative power. The way she contrasted with the blue sky above was breath taking. The only parts of her not fighting the natural color were her beautiful blue eyes. “No,” Jaden mumbled and tried to sit up, “I’m still alive…”His weak attempt was halted with firm pressure on his chest. What he said was not an answer to her words, but more for reassuring himself. Her sudden appearance and beauty invoked the idea that an angle was above him, and thus that he had not survived the fall.

His mind began to clear quickly, but the next emotions Jaden felt were fear for his safety and slightly threatened by the forceful hand on his chest. Instinctually he reached for the dagger that regularly sat near his hip, but found only fur and not the cool handle of his weapon. It still lay sheathed under the maple tree with his satchel. Not having it meant he had to break this unwanted contact manually. With quick and firm speed Jaden grabbed the stranger’s wrist, ready to twist it into a painful hold. He hesitated at how her touch felt though. The way her fur clung to his because of the eel’s slime was enough for him to pause so his mind could clear up the rest of the way. Moments before, she had asked him a question but the Optime’s mind had not processed it yet. He turned his head and looked at her as if finally acknowledging she existed. The pretty features he read showed panic and worry, but he just watched. He said nothing, stopped breathing, and got lost in her eyes. They were such a wondrous blue.

Only a moment later, what she said computed into actual words and a question. Jaden breathed out and felt his body. With a clear mind now the pain was more definite then before. Most every part of him had come in contact with branches in the tree, but there was a relatively sharp, burning pain on his ribs closest to her. He tried to sit up again, but was protested by his own body this time. Relaxing a little bit in the sand, he reached over and felt the painful area on his ribs. “My back is sore—Mm,” he winced and drew his hand back. Blood showed faintly on his dark colored fingers. “But that hurts pretty bad.” He breathed and tried to sit up once more. He felt vulnerable in the position he was in now, but felt an odd will to listen to this strange female. Her presence spoke that she knew what she was doing and he watched her for some guidance, hoping she would tell him it wasn’t as bad as it felt.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadenfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0e1e5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.Jadenfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; text-align:center;}
.Jadenfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadenfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#83a0a6; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... anzee2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadenfreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadenfreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread