Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist
[html]

This post is serious crap. I sorries.

His anger was fueled as she fought for her case, but seemed to fade subtly as she showed him her masterpiece. It was, indeed, awesome. Every bone was in the right place, each marked with symbols in a language unknown to those around her — her language. The language of her journal. During years of illiteracy, she had painstakingly crafted her own way of communication. Secrets, kept only by Talitha Lykoi. Perhaps someday she would pass it on to an apprentice, if she ever felt she'd need one. As it stood, she didn't. She was content being alone.

Cotl felt she owed him, and though Talitha didn't agree, she merely gave a nod in response. A trip to Halifax, not difficult at all. "If you really think I have to, Cotl, though there are better things to be done here." Her tail swept to the side, one large hand brushing auburn curls from her shoulders as she watched the orange male. She'd need more wire anyways. "Can it wait, though? I need to fix that leg that you ruined." She should have forced the German to fix it himself, but she didn't trust his judgement of the bones.

Her willowy form sat inelegantly, fingers picking up the pieces ruined. With all the care in the world, she began to craft a hind leg, starting at the hip so she could work down to the paw. The process was clearly painstaking, but her eyes proved that she loved it. Silently, she glanced in the direction of her friend. "You can sit if you'd like."

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread