suffering beneath me
[html]

The approach of Aeron didn't surprise the younger female. As crimson eyes continued to watch the clouds roll by, as her arms remained crossed before her chest, she remained silent. Faolin was on her mind, as was Gabriel. It took a while to clear them. When they were finally gone, she turned her head toward her guest. "I hate the water. It won't let me die." It was working against her, that much was clear, and it was frigid and harsh. God was playing ever more cruel games with the suffering Lykoi princess. "But I suppose it serves a purpose." Thin shoulders raised to a shrug around her neck.

As far as water was concerned, Talitha had once loved it very much. The water was a gateway to the world around her, but now seemed to be nothing worth thinking of. It closed off Inferni, it didn't let her end the life she had come to loathe. Water was an enemy as much as the wolves of the other packs, but she kept returning to it like some lost lover in the night. Like Caillen. A heavy sigh escaped cream jaws as the dark woman made her way back to the beach. "I was simply contemplating the clouds."

Lately, the woman had found it best to guard her internal thoughts over anything else. Why allow members of the clan the chance to either understand or condemn? What use was there in blabbering her dismay all over Inferni? Even Ezekiel couldn't see how his proud sister had fallen to the pit she sat in at that moment. No one could know, though she suspected Gabriel understood without asking. Her shadows had grown. It left a dark stain on the world.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread