bring me peace
[html]

The stranger, who identified herself as Caspa, pushed the pregnant female to rest; it was a suggestion that Krystalle took eagerly, helping the woman spread her leather coat across the ground before plopping down near it. Pink eyes watched as her flopped ears listened. Caspa of Cour des Miracles, a pack Krystalle was unfamiliar with. The tan female allowed herself to lay back, closing her eyes. It was interesting to have company from someone outside of Cercatori d'Arte — she'd only really met Ehno Marino — and she didn't imagine they would have any animosity when they finally parted ways.

Caspa asked about the Latin mutt's own pack, and Krystalle had to pause and think. "'m livin' in Cercatori d'Arte, with my friend." Friend, lover, father of her unborn children — all of those monikers didn't seem right any longer. Mars was Mars, her housemate. In the end, that was all they were. "I ain' never heard of Curr dez Miracles." She tried to smile, though she knew she'd butchered the French-influenced name.

Her white-tipped hands rubbed against her face as she tried to focus on something. Her face turned toward the treetops. "Kinda far away from here, over that way." She pointed toward the west; it seemed their packs were on opposing sides of the forest they found themselves in. It was interesting to know about more than just AniWaya and Crimson Dreams. In silence, she hoped the woman would explain more.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread