Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]
OOC: +3

Mars put his arms on the table as Krystalle turned back to him, and she waked over. She explained that it wasn't Bartholomew that did this. It wasn't Mars that did it either, and Krystalle told him that Orin must have gotten him worked up about things. Mars did have abandonment issues, since his father had done so twice, and then Orin leaving him had activated another wave of that, which just was not good for the psych of the weak man that Mars was. The last thing he needed was another mind in his head. The last thing was a new personality. When she told him that, his hands went up and covered his face. He peeked through his hand and sighed deeply. Did he tell you his name? Mars asked, not knowing any other way to go about doing this. Normally when Mars had another personality, he was able to see a physical representation of them, but this one did not show itself willingly to Mars like Bartholomew had done with Mars years ago when Bartholomew had first shown up. Since it was just now showing itself to Krystalle meant that either the third was extremely ninja-like and it appeared only when important figures in the others life was asleep, or it was a completely new one. Mars figured it was the second option. He knew it in his gut that it was the second option.

He sighed again. She spoke about how she could leave if he wanted her to. Mars shook his head to her. No, I don't want you to leave. I...I want to be there for them, for you. the man actually owned up to this, even though his personality wasn't the father of these children, he knew that he needed to be there for his children because his father was never there for him. He didn't want that for his children that he knew about. I don't know Nayati either, nor of this Aniwaya. the man spoke to her, shaking his head and looking at her as she smoked his cigarette. She had lit it so gracefully, and she smoked it the same. He was slightly jealous that he had lost his composure as much as he did to where he cast the cigarette away. Why won't you tell them? the man asked, pausing for a moment. And who will you tell them their father is? the man followed up with.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 410
[/html]

Messages In This Thread