our last year on earth
This hurt, his leg was killing him, throbbing, and the fact she was touching it made him want to snap his teeth around her and shake her, though he wasn't the healer, he was a hunter, and a rather bad one at that. The basic rule was the watch your step and he watched it a little to late. The black male looked to her, this white female the dark colored male wolf looked to her. Fear was in her eyes, she tried to hide it but though all of his mental games that was going on, her knew fear. Grunting, he looked to her, his stomach twisted in fear of the answer she was going to have. In a way he didn't want to ask, but he had to. "How bad is it Mom?"

Shifting around the male lifted his head up, basic movement where a huge task for him, he had failed his pack. He was a leader and now because of the snake bite could not lead. How unfair to the pack was he being. " Mommy...I'm part of the pack leaders now. I'm following in your steps. I must have made your prod, You've stopped throwing things at me in your shadow forum."

Messages In This Thread