we all want to change the world
[html]

Excited Ghita is excited.

With family all around her, it shouldn't have surprised her to see the dark Gotham as he trotted her way. Turquoise eyes fell on her nephew curiously; he had come because she swore? That was a strange reason to approach someone. Her arms crossed, hands holding her elbows as she sized up her nephew. He was tall, like his father, and showed promise in the way of a fighter. He would certainly do if it came down to hunting with a partner, as she expected he was strong. Her head turned slight and a grin broke out. "Everything's fine, bambino mio! I was just going hunting; do you want to join me?" If she couldn't convince Gotham to join, she might have to put it off; he did come to see her, after all, and though she was itching for a hunt, it would be rude to brush him off.

She turned to face the borders, tapping her jaw before waiting for the boy's answer. "I think we could go out into the forest and find something really great for dinner. That'd make your mother happy, I bet!" Oh, how clever Ghita was! A present for both Savina and the pack. A meal, and she was so certain Gotham would help her procure it. She turned back toward him with a brightest grin. "Well, are you ready?" He hadn't even agreed.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitagift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf1f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #93a8bb; }
.ghitagift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; text-align:center;}
.ghitagift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitagift01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b2c4d5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitagift01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitagift01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #93a8bb; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread