A crow's cry
The lighter male turns around, revealing a white bird. At first, the Russian believed it was a seagull, but soon that hypotesis was discarded, since the sound that came from it was surely that of a crow. He then notices the caracteristic beak and beady eyes of the bird, and he understood. It was a white crow!!

The Russian had to take a few seconds to actually process all that such rarity brought. The legends of a white crow he heard from the storytellers of his old pack, that it was a pure soul cursed to roam the world until its scores with the material world was settled. Also, the scientific parts, which implied a rare color mutation that could happen in pratically every living being: the impossibility to create pigments.

He gulped down all those thoughts and mentioned for the other to get inside. Why wouldn't he help such a magnificent creature?! He simply smiled towards the male in an attempt to hide his enthusiasm. "I'd say I can do pretty much everything it needs" He said, gesturing to the other table. The one not filled with his alchemy sets and alos the closest one.

Liev took off his knife in order to cut out the string restraining the poor bird, but the sight of the blade made it struggle. Gently but surely, he steadied the crow, unabling it to move much on the grasp of his hand. Even though it didn't stop it to scream its throat out. Within minutes, the bird was free, which meant that it could move much more freely now.

"Could you hold it for a second while I get the rest of my supplies? Just hold it like this and it shouldn't be much trouble." The grayish male spoke, showing the warrior how to properly hold down the crow.

Messages In This Thread