A crow's cry
[html]

WC: 287
Onto combat and control training? xx

Stepping back, he let the Anzu do his thing; he had no idea about how to treat the bird and was rendered useless baggage in the situation at hand. He watched with interest as the other worked and was surprised to see the grey male pluck a few feathers from the pest.

As the other spoke, he frowned. It was as if Liev was expecting him to take care of the creature himself! He’d brought the pain to the Anzu so he wouldn’t have to be responsible for it. Sighing, he looked the white bird in the eye, giving him a look that he wished could kill.

Bending down, so that he was eye level with the bird, he stared into its red-ish, pink rimmed eyes. “I guess I’m stuck with you, huh?” he moaned to the bird, who silently hopped onto Alaki’s shoulder. Turning his head, to see the bird, he continued to lecture the creature. “At least I won’t have to carry you any more” he complained “If you’re with me, no pooping in my room, no screaming, and heck, probably a lot more no’s aswell.” He told the bird in a firm voice, expecting the creature to understand.

Turning from the pest, he stood up and looked at Liev, “Thanks for sorting him out. Nuts, fruits, meat, no sun and no flying” he repeated the orders. Pausing for a moment, he considered whether to ask the second favour of the male or not. “Liev.. truth is I was planning to drop by anyway. I was hoping if you would, erm, um…” he stopped, feeling awkward; asking others for help was something new to him and he wasn’t exactly sure how to go about it.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread