m- None Of My Time Is Wasted
[html]

+3. Rofl XD. Let me know if this is hard to reply to.. because I don't imagine him sticking around outside xD.

The giant's free hand flew to his head, where the impact from the mountain was made. The collision itself made it sound like a skull crack, a sound Viking was used to - and almost missed to hear on the wind - but the noise that came from his lips was more of surprise. Luckily for him, the vodka that coursed through his body made him nearly numb to the run-in with the rock face, but it also took him by surprise when someone lightly touched his shoulder.

"Faen i Helvete.." Viking muttered, muscles lightly jerking in response to the contact. He turned his head to look at the female nearest to him, single eye narrowed as he glanced from her to the other man. Had the foreign warrior had any sense about himself at the moment, he could have sworn they laughed at him for his mistake. Without caring too much, he shrugged the touch of the female off of him, looking back and forth from one to the other.

Barely catching the woman's words, he turned, ducked his head, and made his way into the underground. "No," came the grunted response, which echoed off of the walls as darkness enveloped him. Though Viking barely understood what she said, he caught 'off' and 'drink'. Either way, he would've responded negatively to whatever her question was. If anything, the warrior didn't feel drunk - and needed more. As the torchlight from the main room poured over his muscled body, the male plowed forward, heading for the direction of the clan's alcohol stash. That day, the warrior was hoping to drink himself into forgetfulness of the female warrior who was the cause of it all.

It was possible that one could think an earthquake were happening, as the man who staggered towards the kitchen ran shoulder-first into the cave walls here and there. Still, despite his loose foot movements, the grip upon his axe was firm, if not tightened. The warrior huffed through his nostrils, the stench of the smoke from the pair of wolves still following him.

<style type="text/css">
.Vikingfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ccb9ae; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Vikingfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796b62; text-align:center;}
.Vikingfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Vikingfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2f2c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ccb9ae; padding: 225px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796b62; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Vikingfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Vikingfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread