[M] - No escaping your actions
[html]

Hah =] What font do you use for the small words ?

WordCount: 240

The sarcasm didn’t bother her, his accusation didn’t bother her, however, the fact that he still hadn’t fessed up to his identity bothered her. Did she really look like someone that could do him harm if she knew who he was? Well, she did, and she really didn’t need it to be confirmed by him, but it would be nice. She debated on the fact of telling him the truth. She wouldn’t tell the truth until he told it. Stupid silly games these were.

So, if you aren’t Alaki, how would you know that I lied about him killing a relative of mine?

Which was common sense. How would he know? The brain in a place of secrets. And the secret was in his brain, not anyone else’s. Big bad wolf. Okay, maybe he wasn’t all what he was supped up to be, but he was pretty damn close. A manipulative bastard at that. If Axelle had bumped into him randomly and not had been looking for him, she would’ve fallen for his games.

She figured she’d use her mother’s name for now.

My name is Anette.

That was all he was getting. She still stood by the same story. She didn’t like the tone of his voice and when he called her ‘little girl,’ which the hell she wasn’t, she looked at him with a face equivalent to: (-____-). She stayed seated. He didn’t threaten her in the least.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread