Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

Btw, if I didn't mention it earlier *leans in closer and whispers* I love my siggy <3

Ralla listened intently, ears swiveling every so often to catch the words that Liev was telling her as she prodded at the fire in tandem. This concept of 'science' was intriguing to her, especially the idea of alchemy. It was a word that sounded familiar, yet she couldn't place her finger on where she had heard it. She decided not to pursue it, thought, as the meat came close to being finished.

Ralla nodded sagely with Liev's explanation of his war-weary self. She had never been in a true battle, but merely imagining many battles--one after another without pause--sounded tiring, even. And the blood... Ralla didn't know if she could live with herself, knowing she had killed many. She couldn't imagine trying to be normal with her hands eternally stained, no matter how hot the water she would use physically cleansed her. At the same time, she saw the wisdom in his continued part of speech. She would certainly defend her homeland and tribe to the last, this was for certain; it was a just cause, and although it did not justify killing, it justified the right to defend and use whatever nature had granted her. The two shared a look of mutual understanding that required no words, the subject seeming too delicate to touch with a heavy sound.

At almost the exact same moment Liev turned his head to look around, the brand on Ralla's forehead ached a little, sending tingles along her spine and causing her eyes to widen a bit. The feeling was like the times that she had been sent visions while she was awake, which were rare in themselves. More often the visions would come in her dreams or while looking at the fire. But if she was awake when the moon sent her visions, the feeling was like this. But...she saw no vision, and yet the air seemed to drop a few degrees in temperature; at least to her it felt like that. At first she dared not speak, but curiosity won out.

"I have the feeling...you felt that too," she said slowly, shaking the shivers from her body as they became too great. Taking the skewers from the fire she handed one to Liev, her forest green eyes still darting about every so often as if she could see what had passed by. "I admire your science, Liev, but I tend to think very closely with the Great Spirits and the moon. Every tree and rock is inhabited by a spirit, and their presence invites more. Perhaps it was the Guardian or Wayfarer," she said with a slight chuckle, referring to two spirits that Liev probably wouldn't know, since they were the mortal names for the avatars of spirits that the tribe knew. While it was that spirits could take many forms, Ralla's native tribe--and apparently AniWaya as well--had names for their particular manifestations, naming them for the attributes that they possessed while in those forms. It did not define the spirit itself; merely its purpose. And although more often than not it was the same spirit that inhabited a certain area, there was certainly more than one Wayfarer or Guardian or Warrior. As she said; it was named for its attribute. But seeing these spirits was a hard thing to do, and only those deemed worthy were permitted to see them. It was, therefore, the Shaman's duty to mediate between the moon and the mortals; to interpret its will and messages. Ralla appreciated her given role of doing so, even if she could not for the Moon Tribe; not anymore..."But I could be wrong. Something that I've learned lately is to let messages come to me instead of seeking them out. They tend to seem more jumbled if I try to decipher what isn't there."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread