Could you raise me up?
((Sorry, been busy with family. D: ))

Liam grinned at his father, his tail wagging excitedly. "Can I go see the horse dad? I wanna see it." Tal smiled at his son. Liam's excitement was so much like his own when he was younger. He had always been a curious pup himself, and it was amusing to see his traits so strongly in his son. His voice was warm as he replied to Liam. "Another time, Liam."

Liam's excitement didn't wane as he continued sniffing at the jacket and skirt. "Can he teach me to make things like this? Or do I have to have hands like daddy?"

Tal watched Krystalle's expressions. "Me 'n Senorita, she's my horse, we followed Mars here. Sometimes I wonder why, but I guess I love him...it ain' hard to love him." His smile faded into something sweet and sad at the same time. "I can understand that. His mother was the same way....I didn't know why, but I loved her, and it was easy to do."

Kira had been one of the insane ones, but with him there had been something almost soft. She'd pretty well abandoned her first litter, but she'd been so protective of their litter that it had surprised him. Sometimes it had been hard to get close to her when she was nursing them, she'd lash out if you weren't careful enough. He fell silent for a moment, then asked another question. "So what is your position in the pack? I'm a writer..."

Messages In This Thread