Out
[html]

Word Count → 214
Short and cruddy post

Io blatantly ignored his questions, which he supposed was well-deserved considering the fact that he had blatantly ignored her hostility back at the borders a few days ago. He couldn't help but be a bit annoyed by this, but he shoved those thoughts aside. He would probably be leaving the area soon, anyway; after he made his way southeast he wanted to be away from these mountains. While he was in the area it didn't hurt to at least try to make friends. He shook his head at her apology; it wasn't necessary.

"I was asking you what you were saying," Darkness answered once the accented coyote hybrid was finished. "Sorry if I'm bothering you; I could leave." He readjusted his satchel and stayed standing near Io, trying to show that he was willing to leave. He would hate to be holding her back from anything, but he really was curious and just had to know something before he left, regardless of whether or not she wanted him gone. Maybe she didn't hear me the first time?

Clearing his throat, making sure that he would be heard this time around, he asked, "What were you saying, again?" Being curious, he had a feeling that he wasn't going to leave until he had an answer.

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread