there is love in your body
[html]

Sorry for the wait! And equally sorry for the crap. >.> I fail.

The woman only wanted to change the subject of their conversation, to something more pleasant, but even as she spoke the word musician, she could feel the pain of memory fester in her mind. She couldn't allow the downward spiral to continue, yet she saw no way to end it. Everything was wrong. So very, very wrong. At least in her mind, if nowhere else. She focused on the subject of music as her fingers continued to smudge lines into rough shadows upon the page. Music, art. Anything she once loved.

Sage disclosed that she didn't play, but her sisters did. Reed pipe. Guitar. Sisters? Talitha tried to think of sisters, and immediately thought of the fae creature who had attempted to calm her grandmother during the snowstorm. She had yelled at the gray Lykoi. Sage didn't share similarities with the small memory, other than the relaxed and strange way of approaching the world. Of course, Talitha could have said Myron shared this with them, and he wasn't a sibling.

Her face broke into a plastic smile, a display that was the trademark of her golden brother, as they turned back to her. "I play guitar. And some piano, but I'm not very good." She was quite proficient, really, but she couldn't see beauty in what she created. Ezekiel had been the one to urge his sister on in their childhood. She didn't have that now, turned down a corridor of darkness. But perhaps Sage would prove to replace him in that way. "My brother used to enjoy listening to me play; we even went to get him an instrument once, but he's a fighter now." They'd both become so different.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread