amaranthine
[html]

Since I noticed Star isn't a Luperci, it might be a little weird to her when she sees Alae shift to Secui. XD 300+ WotD: "Polymorphous"

Smiling down at Star, little goals such as running made the greatest difference in the world, and was a great influence on what a juvenile was destined to do when they were older. The way Star spoke about running was passionate in her voice, an activity that was mundane among wolves in general, but for Star it was a passionate hobby or past-time to do. There was obviously nothing wrong with such, for building one's speed and endurance was always essential for survival, especially for a polymorphous species as the Luperci. Expressing how the track was open to anyone in Dahlia, Alae was delighted at Star's invite to go for a short walk that could perhaps evolve into a run. The track was, matter in fact, not too far away from where they were now, as her sky blue eyes narrowed over to the poot where Star directed. "Sure, that sounds great. I could use a brisk walk or jog today. Lead the way." The Sidhe said, taking her feet out of the water and standing to full height.

Seeing as how Alae towered over little Star (who was but a little pup), the Subordinate figured it would be more appropriate to shift to Secui so it wouldn't be so awkward for them both in different height proportions. Closing her eyes, Alae allowed herself to shift swiftly into Secui. Now upon all fours, she gave a quick shake of her fur before Star spoke again about her name and future ambitions. Listening keenly to what Star's father told her about her name and the symbolism behind it, it seemed like her father looked out for Star's better benefit. Star asked if she thought she had the potential to lead when she was older, and Alae nodded to this fervently.

"Your father had your well-being ever since he named you. That is right, stars do have the capability to lead others to their destinations, and perhaps he aspired to see that very trait in you. I believe you could be a strong leader someday, Star. I'm not just saying that to say it either. Anyone is really capable of becoming a leader. You need to be passionate about it, just like how you are passionate about running down this track."

Alae noted, her muzzle motioning to the winding track up ahead of them, and continuing to keep the same pace alongside Star. "With your running, you could train and become a pack's best hunter. You could coordinate pack hunts, know every move of the caribou, be a navigator for the pack to follow you." Alae explained, definitely seeing the prospect of Star becoming a hunter like figure in a pack if she pursued her running throughout her maturity.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread