Out
[html]

Mines short too Smile

Io scoffed slightly, 'I do not see the point of being a loner, I was a loner once but it served me n purpose'. Her words were sharp, but said in a low tone softening them a little. Her accent still gave the words edge,but that was something she couldn't help. 'Where do you come from?' was her next inquiry, again she cared not but it was something to keep the conversation going. The woman's hand pulled a lighter and a cigarette from her satchel. Closing her eyes as she took a drag from it, her gaze fell upon a tree not far away. 'Want one?' Again it was politness, a single cigarette was not much to offer up.

Io scoffed again, it had not taken her long to osmose that this wolf was an idiot, 'Then go around them'. Her reply was flat and perhaps slightly harsh. She had been worse with her sharp words recently, understandably. She did try her best to soften her comments but most of the time she failed to cushion them enough. Sarajevo had been good enough to ignore his mother's fiery words, keeping his eyes on his work and blocking his mind to her fevered rants.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread