O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

silly Caesar is silly >P

In Character

The woman answered him, a stunnedlook on her face. The male wondered why the surprised face, but then he noticed how far the ground was. He was so used to ridding the shire horse that the Anzu only barely noticed the size anymore. And, also, how tiny she was. A bit more fur and horns on her, and he would have taken her as another sheep, so small she was. But she wasn't a pup anymore. God, he was getting old...

The Russian decided she wasn't a treat, but on the contrary. He dismounted slowly, hitting his staff on the ground twice, calling the sheep's attention. Reconizing both the equineand canine, it shook off the loner's grasp and tucked under the Shire horse's white socked legs in their costumary gleeful atitude. Sheep were such silly creatures, and yet so lovable.

Once the small trade was done, he stepped closer to the snow white female, wondering if it was really all she wanted. "Do you have anymore business on the surroundings, ma'am? Otherwise, I'd have to ack you to leave the borders, and I'll return to my way." The sheperd spoke plainly, the horse instinctively following him a step closer. It huffed loudly on the side of the grayish man's head, making his ear almost pop. In a soothing motion, the Anatheman rubbed the side of the stallion's head and neck. Now it was just trying to be annoying."Please excuse my companion's unfitting manners. And do not worry, he won't hurt you." The Russian spoke on his deep voice, still decorated with his thick Russian accent. And to prove his words, the horse began to play with the luperci's mane, making the medium straight fur fly up with his breath.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#4F4D3B 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread