Heart to Heart
[html]

Ralla hated having to tell her daughter that it would hurt, but she would and could never lie to her, or anyone for that matter. She despised lies very much, and could only see them as obstructions and false promises. Well, she was more than done with those, in any case. "Of course, sweetheart," she said, comforting her daughter and petting her gently behind the ears. "It's nothing to be afraid of, but I'll be there if you want me to." And then Ayasha began to ponder her profession path. "I cannot tell you, sweetheart. You must feel it in here," Ralla said, placing a large hand on the puppy chest. "You'll know what you want when it comes time. As to what suits you, you love Inez, right? He is not a cart horse like Sugar, but he is strong and fast. If you love scouting, he would be good for you." Not that her daughter should choose her path based on the pony...

Ayasha's enthusiasm was wonderful, really. She always seemed to have something on her mind or places to go, and her willingness to help out her family was endearing. Ralla would need all the help she could get. Despite being well-adjusted to his blindness, there were certain things that a blind wolf couldn't do, and Ralla was amazed that her mate could get in and out of the tree hut with as much ease as a normal wolf. But he could not do everything for them, either, and having an extra hand was wonderful. The white wolfess had seen how readily J'adore had taken Ayasha under his wing, and she thought of him as a part of their closer family rather than just the family of the tribe. Ralla giggled when Ayasha said how many she wanted, and thought that, at the very least, that's how many were coming, based on the size of her stomach. "And you'll take good care of them, I'm sure. They'll love you."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread