A miracle to be blessed with...
((Okay. Looks like everyone pretty much has posted minus Jefferson. So posting order will be as follows: Angel, Noah, Jace, Yuki, Talie, Jazper and Jefferson last whenever he can get in. Let us try to stick to this posting order. Next posting round ends May 5th. I threw in some actual first aid practices here xD so if you need definitions or further explaining, let me know.))

Angel nodded as Taliesin brought the stretcher as needed and she laid a hand on his arm showing that it was much appreciated. Looking up she smiled to Jazper, Yuki, and Jace for a moment. "I will need to get him onto my stretcher. Somehow I also need to get Jefferson here because this is the attack of another wolf, not just some lowly creature. The faster we can get him to my cabin which is just up the way, the better."

Angel then looked to Jazper who had seemed skeptical about the 'talking to the spirit' comment she had made and smiled at him. "I understand he needs medicine but also what I had said earlier was to not only strengthen his loved ones, but to strengthen himself because if you have faith miracles can happen. And subsequently the spirit of some one possibly dying being spoken to by their closest loved ones usually helps to save. If you believe in the spirits anyway."

Finishing that confusion, if it was at all confusing, she nodded to Jace, Yuki, and Jazper once more. "I need the three of you to help me. Jazper, you can get the other side of Noah along his ribcage like where I am at. Yuki, I need you to place the stretcher underneath Noah when I tell you to. Jace, watch his head and try to keep it level with the rest of his body. You must keep it straight and not let it move in case if he has had a spinal injury until I can assess him further. Now the three of us are going to lift him only a few inches off of the ground. Yuki will slide it underneath of him and then I will give further instructions after that. Do you all understand? Talesin, you may assist Yuki into getting the stretcher straight underneath of him. We don't want it bunching up anywhere." Angel smiled to Talesin as she tried to include him on as much as she could as possible. She only prayed that Jefferson would get here soon. Once she was sure everyone was ready she brought out the straps for the stretcher that was on a small bag on the end of the stretcher she got herself prepared for one of the more difficult first aid things she would be doing today.

Messages In This Thread