Sunsets
[html]

okiie dokiie(:

She smiled, "That sounds great!" She giggled, he said family! She smiled, this felt to amazing to be real. It felt like a dream that she would wake up from any second. But she didn't wake up, and she was so glad. She nodded her head, "Yes, I don't reallly have many things so two days will be plenty of time! I can't wait J'adore..." She smiled. This was all happening so fast. And he was right, it couldn't have been better timing. "Yes.. It feels absolutely truely amazing!" She giggled, "Sunset was always my favorite time of day." She smiled again. She couldn't wait until the two days would pass. She would be waiting, trying to use up every minute until then quickly so it would come faster. She felt loved, and to feel loved felt absolutley wonderful!

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread