the light that feuled our fire then
[html]

haha I thought of Pokemon

With the quiver and bow inside, Ezekiel hardly looked as dangerous as he was. He doubted that Haven would suspect anything less—the man on the horse was a warrior as well, and Ezekiel’s own body betrayed this with his stance and its build. For once, he was glad that Elijah was present. Though the boy’s too-blue eyes and blank expression often unnerved the coyote, he would be useful in proving his presence was not one of ill-intent. Of course, Haven didn’t seem to accept his explanation. Ezekiel didn’t blame him.

As Elijah began to squirm, wanting to be let down to visit his other babysitter, Ezekiel bent to place the boy down. “I know. But you need to understand, I rescued Sibohan,” the name left his mouth as if it was a curse. “I saved her from her mother. I took care of her and brought her here. So when she left me for…” a wolf “…you, it hurt. A lot.” His eyes had darkened, thinking of the pain of the betrayal. The naïveté he had back then was no longer a part of who he was—nor was the innocence. Not after two long years in the wilderness.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread