My new home
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

The pale woman seemed to light up as the sunlight reflected on her like it would on an ice shard, and as her aura turned up as bright as the light. She immersed herself on the scenario, and the Russian simply watched.Only when she turned to thank him, he noticed he was still holding her hand. The Russian couldn't let go, though. It felt as if he did, she would break down again, even if she was perfectly okay now. Worst about it, he couldn't remember when - or even if- he felt like that before. For anyone. It wasn't love, for he knew what it would feel like. No, it was a much more platonic kind of love, and care.

"No problem at all, ma'am. I'm glad to help." He spoke, a kind smile on his face. Yet, he felt she would be scared of returning inside, but he felt the need to teach her the way for her own room. "Whenever you want to return, would it be okay if I accompanied you inside? To help you on the way, if you won't remmeber it." He asked, voice as polite as it ever had been.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread