O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

Afraid? What did she had to be afraid of? Well, of course, being a loner was quite a dangerous life, and he knew it like anyone else, having stood almost a whole year on his own as he traveled through the Asia and went to America. Yet, it wasn't up to him to judge her.

When she mentioned petting him, he felt a bit uncomfortable with the idea. Most of the time he tried to pet the stallion when he had began to train him, or even putting on his bridle, or even getting within reach, he would get bitten by the stupid horse. It had started to fade away, but whenever it intended to just play, it ended up in a bruise of something of the sorts. "Well ma'am, as I mentioned, he is kind of a brute, and I'm not sure if he would bite you or not. If you really wish to, I'd rather pet his neck, since he can't reach this far." He spoke, taking a hold of the reins where they connected with the briddle in order to keep his head still, or at least limit his movements.

The Anzu made the horse shift so his neck was more exposed to the woman, if she really wanted to get through with it.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread