A shadow amongst shadows
[html]

Words=300+

Though the other male acted calm, Jaden picked up on his slightly defensive feelings. The crossed arms and way he looked away from the Alaskan were some of the most simple defensive gestures. The made Jaden feel more secure with the laverneder eyed stranger but not because he was glad to look a little intimidating. An enemy who was acting defensive was almost never hostile for no good reason.

As the stranger scanned Jaden, his eyes falling on the gauntlets and their blade attachments, Jaden returned the cautious gaze. At close range, the simple garments this man wore said much more about him. The brown clothing was actually a good amount of leather and leather armor. Armor was not usually worn by random travelers or harmless luperci, so it was blatantly obvious this man was in fact a worrier of one kind or another. The leather wasn’t as tough as Jaden’s metal gauntlets, but it would still prove a disadvantage in a fight.

Hearing the man speak reassured Jaden even further that he carried no ill will. He seemed rather kind through his words and compliments. “I have neither the skill nor artistic interest to craft such find weaponry,” Jaden replied kindly, despite how painful it was to be reminded of his mate, “They were a gift from a long since passed friend.” The Alaskan wondered if it was obvious that the blades hanging from his shoulder strap connected to the locking places on the front of the gauntlets. He figured their general shape and the way the two pieces looked to fit together would allow someone to see their relation with a little deductive reasoning. “But thank you for the complement. The armor and weapons you have,” Jaden nodded toward the blades still hanging in the tree near the stranger, “are equally as well crafted. I doubt they are hunting weapons though.” He said with a grin. “My name is Jaden. It’s nice to meet you.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread