My new home
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

The petit woman squeezed his hand before he let go of it, and that warm feeling he had been feeling boiled a bit further on his chest. Yeah, no he remembered. It was when he was just 2 years old, when him and his tutor were hunting down seal, and when they got the mother, teh Russian felt so bad for the cub he brought it back and tried to care for it. Unfortunately, his "friends" stole it when he was asleep and killed it. Now that it came back to him, he remembered how sad he was when he found them eating the poor thing's flesh. Skitter, his once second in command and best friend, was the only one that stood on his side when that happened.

It was a rather fraternal love. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe just because. He really wasn't sure why, but he did.

When the female told him she was living with Giuseppe and Matteo, the Trovato brothers, he felt a pinch in the guts. It had been just a one night stand, but still. He knew Giuseppe wasn't that much of a gentleman, but more of a... pimp and bitch at the same time? The grayish male wasn't sure how to describe him and his albino brother, but they sure weren't the best of companies. "I don't intend to speak lowly of Giusppe and Matteo Trovato, but I live in a place closer to the entrances. You could stay with me until you find yourself a dorm." He stated, waving her a hand and making a simple nod for her to follow him as he moved back into the caves.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread