whats the difference between exploring
A smile on his face, he quickly answered her question. "I like it here... I know it's not been long that I've been around, but I feel as though I..." Viggo paused and watched a butterfly float easily along, trying to find the correct phrase. "...I just fit. It's like a place was made for me before I even knew I was supposed to be here."

The entire comment sounded melodramatic, but was completely true. In just the few days in the hotel, he already found himself more at ease with his shifting abilities, not to mention he finally felt at home (and not just in his own skin.) Normally he found himself equally comfortable speaking with males or females, wolves or otherwise, but something about this white half-breed female was throwing him off. Maybe it had just been too long since he had carried on any type of conversation--be it meaningful or small talk. Viggo thought about asking her why she left her home, much less in winter, but thought better of it. More likely than not she would ask him a similar response (as was polite conversation) and he had no desire to answer that question, especially to one he had just met.

Luckily, he was saved by a rumble from his stomach. Sheepishly, he grinned at his body saving him from the almost awkward silence. Hungry?

Messages In This Thread