[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

occgoodnessss

The interaction was not something Io fully expected, though, it was not something she disliked. Although the majority, no, all. of Io's lovers had been male, gender wasn't something she paid attention to. When picking a lover, only personality mattered. The woman's tail flicked softly, each swing exactly the same length and speed as the one before it. 'I have many things on my mind' Io stated, unmoving and emotionless. 'Some good, some bad, some do not hold emotion'. Each word was dead as usual.

The sounds of the waves crashing in and out on the rocks, hypnotised Io slightly, her silver eyes stared out onto the bay, seemily oblivious to Amaterasu. But no, she acknowledged the woman was there. But as she had stated herself, Io had too much on her mind to start things off herself. She had started things wil Revan, she would not make a mistake like that again. Closing her eyes as she remembered the event, she waited.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread