I owe you more than you know
[html]

WC: 367

He seemed quite exuberant for her to take a look at him. At least this was what she saw, she could see he was warring with himself hesitant at one point then not so much at the next. She smiled as she moved closer to the sitting man, he was quite large, she barely had to bend over to take a look at his head. Her hands gently touched the spot where the scar was and at once felt sadness. It must have hurt dearly for such a scar.

“I’m afraid that a scar like this... without … very careful treatment, cannot be fixed. I do not think your hair will grow back there. I’m sure whoever healed you up did their best and was not thinking about how you would look but if you would live.”

She said in an apologetic tone. She moved to his ears next and checked those. She wasn’t going to give him an all out full exam but she knew ear bleeding could be a possible side effect that he may have not mentioned, but they were clean, which was a good sign. Then she moved in front of him, and kneeled there.

Now I’m going to shine some light in your eyes, it will hurt but only for a second. I just need to see if they dialate properly.”

She said, she took out a piece of a mirror and with skilled hands shone it towards the sun and within a flash it hit Saluce’s eye, she dropped it in a second and looked at him, taking note of how his eye reacted. She noted his nose, and mouth, and couldn’t help think of how handsome a man he was, wondering if he had a mate and pups at home.

“If you could open your mouth I will check that, make sure everything is ok there, and then I’m pretty much done. I’m afraid I can’t look inside your brain but whatever the outside of your body is doing can tell me a lot”

She said, smiling at him, waiting for him to respond to her request.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread