a story at three
[html]

Apologize for the shortness, finals are upon me! 300+

If the rabbit's pelt Alae obtained wasn't beautiful enough with its Earthy hues, the approach of another Luperci instantly caught her eye and left her stunned to admire the multi hues that were dyed across the pale Luperci's coat. Splotches of different colors from red, to blue, to yellow, were splattered across his pelt in different areas and different tints. He was absolutely towering compared to her, and throughout his pelt were also strange symbolistic markings denoted on his forehead, and from what could be seen upon his wrists. His voice was deep, having some sort of an elegant accent to it that was alluring and as mysterious as the whole of him as well.

Intrigued by this Luperci's presence and also inquiring what Alae was destined to do with her pelt after she finished cleaning it up, her sky blue gaze looked down at it before looking back up at the colorful male before her. "You know, I'm not sure yet. Perhaps sew it into another satchel, maybe make an article of clothing out of it. I captured the rabbit because I thought its pelt was beautiful." There were hundreds of possibilities to do with a creature's pelt, but even the pelt of the rabbit in her grasp was incomparable to the one the Luperci wore before her. "But, it's nothing in comparison to your own. I've never seen someone as colorful as you before. Does it have symbolism behind it?" Alae questioned, wondering if certain hues in certain places meant anything symbolic.

<style type="text/css">
.darklotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D2F3A; letter-spacing:-1px; }
.darklotus .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.darklotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 20px; margin:0px;}
.darklotus {margin:0px auto; width:356px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/104jc45.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#565455; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread