There's power in the pause
[html]
300+

Delighted to hear the lithe woman held time to spare, it didn't particularly mind the Dahlian in the least to have another meditative session for the day. Usually one would suffice enough (and one was all she really needed), but there was always time for her to rediscover something new about herself and something new about the practice. Negotiation for such time was offered, as the prospect of flowers, seeds, leather engraved with symbols, was offered. The Sidhe thought about this for a moment, jogging briefly over the herbs collected from several days past. She was full on medicinal fauna, though customizable leather did sound intriguing to her. "Mm… I'll think about that later. Time like this is thoroughly enjoyed by myself, it is not hindering my own, and shouldn't be hindered for long." The sheer moment of delving into her deepest, darkest core was enough satisfaction for Alae. Also, the sun was quickly setting along the coastline. Meditations through the night were an exciting experience, but did not want to keep the woman out too late.

To come with an interesting presence was an interesting name and region. Caspa, of Cour Des Miracles. Both her name and her pack was stored away in memory, as her tongue had its go with testing any accent that might have been twined with both. "Caspa. I'm Alae, from Dahlia de Mai. Follow me." Without another word, the Sidhe motioned her muzzle to Caspa to follow. Whisking over the rocks, Alae drew a little distance away from the coastal area, seeking out a place where it was considerably more quiet than cliffside. The first time would be best if it was a little more quieter from the surf as typical. Once finding a spot where there was sand slowly beginning to transform into the cold soil of the Earth, this would be ideal. "Alright, lets sit down in padmasana, lotus pose. Carefully place your right foot on your left thigh, and your left foot on your right thigh. Keep your spine tall, both knees touching the sand. Your wrists will be on your knees, palms facing the sky." In the manner of her explanation, Alae adapted to the seated form. It might have felt a little uncomfortable and odd to place one's foot upon each thigh, but with time it was a pose getting used to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread