Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron walked along the wired border her mind raced as she thought about leaving. She didn't think this place was one that was against her land but she also wasn't sure. Her leader had strongly premonished her to watch out for specific packs.

She stopped and just stared maybe she would turn away and go to another pack. She had heard through the grape vine of unhappy and happy remarks about a woman from a court that helped her leader. She figured she could find that place and talk to the woman. She wanted to learn what she could about birth she was unprepared. She just didn't know.

Aeron smiled as she looked at the lands infront of her. What was she going to do what should she do?

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread