there is love in your body
[html]

Word Count → 373

Lol. What I failed at describing is basically a fist bump, but with shoulders. >> Where you lean (quickly) against someone enough to make them move? You know? :S

Aunt Corona? Sage wondered if she knew her, but assumed that they had likely not met. There was much of her family that she had yet to meet, and the earth child knew that she was sure to have even more extended family by the year's end. A vague nod was all the response Sage showed to the name. She would certainly need to find and play with the piano, though.

Talitha offered reassurance to the hippie girl that she would one day hear her play. A small, honest smile flourished across her face, and she leaned forward just slightly, reaching out a small hand to barely brush her cousin's arm. "I will be sure of it," she said before straightening again, hands folding softly into her lap.

Sage's auburn haired cousin spoke of her own brother, someone who Sage must not have managed to meet. She knew there were a few faces that she hadn't spent much time with, as unfortunate as it was. Certainly she would need to meet Ezekiel; someone so important to Talitha must have been worthy, after all.

"I'm sure he's not all that different. I'll have to meet him one day," she said, the bright cheer coming back to her voice.

The tan Lykoi girl was unsure of what else to say, and so opted for silence as an idle hand rose to wavy brown locks, small fingers playing with the hair. Sun colored eyes continued their hearty appreciation of the tree line; there were birds out this morning, and already they had begun their own very interesting day.

The conversation came back to music, and Sage's interest returned with gusto. It wasn't that she didn't want to hear Talitha talk about her family; she would gladly listen to the pretty girl ramble on about nearly anything. Sage simply wanted to avoid conversations that might drag the melancholy back out of her red-furred cousin.

"Well, where can we find some? I've got all day, if you'd like an adventure," Sage grinned as she spoke, voice rising in temptation. She turned her body for a moment, pushing her shoulder against Talitha's in a gentle, spirited gesture. They couldn't just stay on the porch all day, after all.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread