I waited for you
[html]
300+
sorry for delay

"Virginia?" Strel asked, only vaguely aware of the former states and their borders and names. He did not know human geography well aside from the path from his former home in Michigan. But the accent seemed like something further south of his former pack and homeland. Few wolves in his area had those kinds of accents. Really few had any sort of accent that he could detect. Fewer still had been farmers. Hell, his pack had been traditional in all meanings of the word. Walking on two legs was not allowed; it could mean beatings for first few offenses and exile for many repeats. Naturally, Strel chose to leave before they could catch on to his constant law breaking and beat him senselessly into submission. Well, again. "Mine were average wolves. Dunno what occupation to call it, to be honest..," he muttered, almost absentmindedly at it too.

The redheaded man looked down at his clothes; a light canvas jacket, deep green shirt and custom fitted jeans. Naturally his skills had gotten much better, a far cry better than the clothes he had arrived in. "These?" he asked, pointing to his jacket, picking at the collar lightly. "I made them, I did," he said proudly, smirking in his pride as he puffed out his chest ever so slightly. He was good at it by now, or so he so strongly believed. "Sure do. I try to help them along most of the time. I'm a tailor in my pack ; so I make stuff. Right now I'm making a tux for some other leader; he's having a human wedding for his woman. But i am not making her dress. She probably found one herself in Halifax." Strel waved his hand in apology for rambling so long, probably boring the other man in the process.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread